Sunday, August 15, 2010

New Design

Ok I have redesigned my blog page....and my life. I will be changing jobs at the end of this month. I will be working for Regency hospice. The decision to change was not easy but I feel a good one. My new office will be less then a quarter of a mile from home. I already know some of the staff and feel excited to work with them. I feel very blessed to have worked with some of the most wonderful co-workers at Trinity Hospice. (Formally St. Joseph's Hospice ) I want to thank everyone there for contributing to my growth as a hospice nurse. You will be missed but I hope we can stay in touch. In closing, life is for growing, and for changes.

1 comment:

  1. ohh so sorry to hear this and in this way. good luck to you.

    ReplyDelete