Wednesday, August 18, 2010
AND WHY AM I BLOGGING?
I starting blogging before I even understood what blogging was. I have a very technical savvy son. He and a few of his friends have blogs that I began to read. I enjoyed their blogs, so I decided to start my own. I have to say I loved reading their blogs but was very disappointed in my own. I have 4 followers and not sure they even read any of my posts (by the fact they never left a comment) Then I found facebook and loved finding old friends and making new ones. I knew people read what I wrote because they would leave comments. I loved the interaction, The ability to write a thought in just a matter of minutes was a plus. After finding facebook, I pretty much put blogging on the back burner. Until the other night, my son was over talking about his web business, he sparked my interest in blogging once again. However this time, I would approach it more intelligently. I explored what a blog really is since I was not sure. Aaaah..google you got to love it! I goggled blog and found that a blog is simply a web log. Blogging is a web page or a part of a web page. Some blog as a form of a online journal and others blog to share information and their interests. Blogging is just a great way to express yourself. A great way to share information. I love to write, so I decided to keep my Nuts About Life blog as a personal web journal. Who cares if anyone reads it or not. It gives me an oppurtunity to use my creative skill and satisfies my desire to express myself. After researching other blogs, I decided to start a blog to help with my journey to loose weight. It is my hope that my blog, My Weight Loss Journey, will help me stay motivated and on track. If my journey helps anyone else with the same struggle that I have lossing weight then that is just a plus.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment