Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Ok I MIGHT BE NUTS!

So how did I go from not even understanding why I blogged to having 3 blog pages! Yea, I might be a little nuts. But then that is what makes me unique and fun. I thought a lot about what I wanted to blog about and decided to approach blogging like I approach life. As a hospice nurse, I teach daily that the dying process is three fold, physical, emotional and spiritual. These are not only a part of dying but of every day life. And it is important to be aware of them as we live not just when we die.
So I have started 3 blogs to make me more aware of all aspects of my life. This blog, my first is a personal blog with focus on family and friends and the emotions I experience . My second blog, scaling down is to address my physical health. And then my last, retraining the brain is to focus on my spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment