Friday, April 9, 2010

LIfe is What Happens When you Make Plans!

A lot has happened in the past few weeks. First of the year I moved back to the Augusta office. I had been deverted to the Aiken office against my wishes. So when I finally made it back to Augusta I was soooooo happy!!! The joy of working with the Augusta people is undescribeable.
The enitre office is like no other place I ever worked. Everyone is loving and supportive.
The end of February I was in a car accident. Just when I was settleling in to my new work place-life happened. I was hit from behind and then hit a tree. Ouch! I am still recovering from a concussion that brings many physical and mental challenges my way. It defintely changed my life.
Also there are other changes too. My partner Connie Johnson and my boss Connie Emmett are both retiring. Everyone at work was worried about who would replace our Supervisior. We were all very thankful when one of the long time St Joseph/Trinity staff accepted the positon. It was a relief to know that there would be someone to carry on the St. Jospeh/Trinity mission. For that is what really makes our work place special. It is driven by the Holy Spirit.
Then last of the big changes came when my son Garren and his family left for New Mexico last week. They say for a couple of months. I have always been blessed to have my Grandchildren in Aiken and whenever I needed a shot of joy I only had a short drive to see them. When I feel sad I just have to remember that this is a wonderful oppurtunity for the Grandchildren to explore the west.
I know that life will always have challenges. But I do like it when life is like I plan and not what happens. But of course I am smart enough to realize that all is in the hands of God. And for life I am very blessed and thankful. For all my loving family and friends that love me and support me. And that is truly what life is about. Love. And God is Love

No comments:

Post a Comment