Sunday, September 11, 2016
Well there has been some time since my last post and some job changes. Since my last job I have gone to home health, hospice, and now to case manager at East Central Regional Hospital working with individuals with developmental disabilities. I was not expecting this last job but God closed one door for me and opened up another. I love my new position and working with these very special people. I really feel at the end of the day I have made a difference. Hopefully this will be my last job as I plan to retire next year. I now have 8 beautiful Grandchildren that live in Charlotte that I want to spend more time with. Since my last post I think there has been 2 if not 3 more added. Gunner, Zeek, and Cassidy. There are now two girls! Jetta finally got a sister. She is now 8 months old. For now just a quick update. No life philosophy except to say Life is Good! In closing I just want to say that I am so blessed and I thank God for all these blessings every day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment