This week is such a life renewing week. The focus is fun and fun the kids have! They have hourly activities such as archery, biking, boating and arts of crafts. There are 12 groups of kids that start at age 4 and go up to teens. The day begins at 8am and goes until 10pm. Gary and I try to get all the kids and all the activities for their DVD. Last year we came home with 22 hours of raw footage that had to be edited to an hour and 50 mins!
We wanted to review how we edited last years before we shot this years, so we sat down with the Grandkids to watch it. Joey the 2 year old watched the entire production. That says a lot about camp not being a boring time or a boring video!
Somewhere over the rainbow is there a camp I can go to and stay at? Where I don't have to be a responsible adult? I'm not ready to cook again, and wash dishes, and wash clothes. But tonight I can still pretend I am camp. We are having pizza for dinner!
No comments:
Post a Comment