Monday, March 16, 2009
The Heavens Have Open up
On Sundays, my son and his family have a social and dinner with their friends. While we were eating, my son announced to his friends "My Mom has started a blog!" When his friends did not understand the significance of this, he continued to make them understand by saying "This is a big deal!" "The Heavens have open up." I thought to myself, the heavens have opened up. It was not long ago that I would not try things on my own. As a nurse, I spent most of my life and career in a hospital setting. If I didn't know how to do something I would just ask someone to show me how or have them do it for me. Things changed when I went out into the Home Field to be a Hospice Nurse. I was out on my own, not always sure of what to do or say, Because I didn't have anyone to ask, I quickly learned to rely on God for guidance. He helped me with the smallest to biggest decisions I needed to make. He taught me to be confident. As my confidence soared, I began to understand the potential God has for my life. God has potential for all our our lives. To find the potential God has for your life, trust Him and ask him for help. The Heavens will open up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hmm. Sounds kinda like a comparison of government education vs. homeschooling, too.
ReplyDelete